About Periscope UNIMA
This project aims to spread through the Internet experiences or proposals that relate the puppets to the promotion of social values and human rights, in order to contribute to its development and as a platform to attract partnerships and sponsors.
The contribution that the puppets made in this aspect (socio-artistic) is poorly understood and involves different experiences that can serve as an incentive to create and foster relationships with other associations (social or artistic) that perform tasks of common interest.
It aims to provide an audiovisual free space for communication via the web to facilitate the exchange of information and knowledge of projects being developed in the area defined above, for their promotion.
The objectives of this initiative are:
- Promote and disseminate experiences and puppetry projects that relate to the subject noted above, especially those that agglutinate the participation of different groups or artists.
- To attract interest and sponsorship of various entities (media, UNESCO, NGOs, National Centers, Websites …) to disseminate and fund development projects.
- To relate groups, artists and experiences that have similarities to the scope of the project.
- Create networks of participation and collaboration among stakeholders, UNIMA commissions, festivals and so on, to publicize projects of interest.
- Link UNIMA to join with other associations and entities interested in establishing partnerships in this area.